Real estate agencies

Whether it is for renting or buying, we highly recommend that you always go through a professional intermediary. They are perfectly aware of our country's legislation. It will avoid eventual litigation which risks, later on, causing you unexpected expenses.

Good to know

In Belgium, « for sale » (« te koop » in NL, « à vendre » in FR) or « for rent » signs are placed either by the agent in front of the house, or by the owner on a window. The sign is black with orange letters.


“For sale” = “à vendre” (FR) “te koop” (NL) - “For rent” = “à louer” (FR) “te huur” (NL)

  Back to Settle & connect