Modern and comfortable, fully furnished 63 m2 apartment located on the second floor of a charming building serviced by elevator, located in the heart of Brussels’ European District. The apartment is located inside a building which comprises 16 apartments distributed on 4 floors. The distinctive and charming building is a single structure overlooking two streets, Rue des Patriotes and Rue Bordiau.
The one-bedroom unit opens onto a very bright living room with large windows overlooking Rue des Patriotes and Rue Bordiau, and is furnished with round glass table for 4, flat TV with digital decoder and stereo with CD player. The 3 to 4 seater sofa can convert into a sofa bed if needed. The stand-aside kitchenette is fully-equipped with 4 gas hobs, extractor hood, microwave oven, electric kettle, coffee machine, toaster, dishwasher and refrigerator with small freezer. Tenants can also use free of charge the floor laundry room, equipped with washing machine and dryer.
The sleeping area, separated from the living room and kitchen, consists of a bedroom overlooking Rue Bordiau furnished with Queen-size bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers, and master bathroom with tub and shower curtain. The stand-alone toilet can be accessed directly from the living room without passing through the sleeping area.
The building is located in the heart of the European district, in an area that is exclusively residential:
- a 10-minute walk from Place Schuman, where the main buildings of the European Commission and the Council of Europe are located;
- a 15-minute walk from Place de Luxembourg, where the European Parliament is housed;
- a 3-minute walk from Rue Franklin and Rue Archimede, where restaurants, bars and cafes abound;
- a 2-minutes walk from the Place des Chasseurs, with its charming farmers’ market, which takes place every Friday, and bars and restaurants serving as gathering places for cocktails and dinner for young people in Brussels;
- a 1 minute walk from the neighborhood’s green area, featuring Square Marguerite, with its outdoor basketball court; Square Ambiorix, elegant and very popular among joggers during lunchtime or in the evening, and, finally, Square Marie-Louise, with its beautiful pond.
Worthy of note is a mini market 10 meters from the building (opened every day except Saturday) which sells food, fruit and vegetables, tobacco and alcohol. The nearest supermarket is located at Place des Chasseurs and a very short walk from the building there is also a pharmacy opened every day except Sundays.
The residence is located 100 meters from bus stop 63, perfect for reaching both the station and Brussels’ historic center, while from Place Schuman (about 800 meters from the building) depart busses headed to the city’s National Airport (Zaventem). The Place Schuman metro station connects this area to the city center.
The rent price is 1600€ all taxes, insurance and charges included, no additional costs. Minimum rental period of one month. The apartment is available as of June 26 and the owner speaks English, French, Dutch and Spanish. All information or request for visit at +32 473 85 97 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : Jacinte @ +32 473 85 97 14 or email@example.com
Website : www.expatriates.com/cls/45186290.html