Did you know that Belgium is also known for being a land of batteries?
Batteries go through their entire life cycle in Belgium.
Belgium is the reigning world champion in the collection of discarded batteries with an annual collected weight of over 3.6 tonnes.
BEBAT STANDS FOR:
- More than 23,500 collection points spread across the country.
- On average, you’ll find one of our green collection units within 400 m of you, available in retail stores, schools, public places (e.g town halls), and local recycling parks.
- We offer free collection containers to help you manage your used batteries.
- A wide variety of engaging communication campaigns both on- and offline.
- An enthusiastic multilingual team of battery experts open to all your questions!
Get your free collection cube delivered to your home here
Find the most convenient one for you here
Download our Recycle! app And locate your favourite collection point at all times: Google Play & App Store
STILL HAVE A BATTERY RELATED QUESTION, IN NEED OF MORE INFORMATION ON BATTERIES IN BELGIUM?
Drop them a line firstname.lastname@example.org or give them a call 0800 97 521
DID YOU KNOW?
13 discarded batteries provide enough raw materials to produce a spectacle frame? And the raw materials of 120 discarded batteries are enough to make a watering can?
Curious as to what other objects can be produced with the raw materials of used batteries?
VISIT Bebat WEBSITE
All about disposal of your waste, it's here