A very pleasant tradition for anyone who has a little time to spare at midday :
- “Les concerts de Midi” in Brussels at the auditorium of the Musée d’Art Ancien, from 12:40 pm to 1:30 pm on Wednesday. T 02 512 82 47
- MIM: The MIM organises regular concerts free-of-charge between 12h30 at 1h30. Follow their programme on :
- Piknik Music à Flagey: Place Ste Croix, 1050 Ixelles
Once a month, Flagey offers a Friday lunch snack. For these concerts, Flagey collaborates with the royal conservatories, the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel and the the Brussels Philharmonic.
- “Les Midis de la Poésie” at the auditorium of the Musée d’Art Ancien, Tuesday from 12:40 pm to 1:30 pm from October to March. T 02 513 88 26 (no reservation)
- «Les Coups de midi des Riches Claires»
One Friday per month from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm. - T 02 548 26 10
- Broodje Brussel : every day of the week, this Dutch-language initiative offers a programme of several shows at lunchtime. Poetry, theatre, guided visits and walks are organised every day.T 0800 13 700
- A La Tentation
Rue de Laeken,28 - 1000 Bruxelles T 02 223 22 75
Taichi, salsa, yoga Workshops on Monday and Tuesday, an excellent way of enjoying yourself and at the same time taking advantage of a delicious meal!
Back to Leisure & Culture