If you miss America or want to recall the feeling of your last trip, the American Way of Life in Brussels will meet all your expectations!
For ideas on American receipes, take a look at
To find more easily "extras" so so american, you can order on: http://www.myamericanmarket.com/
To really enjoy yourself and live like an American in Bruxelles !
- The very recent Manhattan’s Burger offers American burgers and desserts.
Manhattan’s burger, avenue Louise 164, 1060 bruxelles
- The even newer Tram de Boitsfort combines American burgers and Bruxelles’ French fries… What more could you dream of?
Le Tram de Boitsfort, Place Peyfa, 1170 Watermael-Boitsfort
- Le balmoral, this American« diner » which is reminiscent of the 60s, offers milk shakes, pancakes and burgers in a nostalgic setting.
Le balmoral, place Brugmann 21, 1050 Ixelles
- The famous institution of Starbucks Coffee is, for the ultimate happiness of the early birds dying for a cup of coffee, opening in Brussels in different places. It’s the occasion to taste a gingerbread latte with a delicious and filling muffin!
Starbucks Coffee, gare centrale, grand place ou aéroport de Zaventem
- Au pays des merveilles offers the well-known bagels to suit everyone’s taste, accompanied by carrot cake or pecan pie and multicoloured smoothies !
Au pays des merveilles, avenue Jean Volders, 42, 1060 Saint-Gilles
And because between two sweets, there is also .... educating oneself:
- The Brussels American School offers young ones an American education starting from kindergarten
http://www.brus-ehs.eu.dodea.edu - Avenue J.F. Kennedy12, 1933 Sterrebeek
- Top American Education, Vesalius offers a higher education, distinctly influenced from across the Atlantic on the campus of the Free University of Brussels
www.vesalius.edu - Pleinlaan 5, 1050 Ixelles
- American University Brussels center is located on the UCL campus
http://www.american.edu/aubrussels/au-brussels-center.cfm - Place de l’Alma, 1200 Woluwé-Saint-Lambert
- Waterstone offers a superb selection of English books
http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb - Boulevard Adolphe Max 71-75, 1000 Bruxelles
... and also get together:
- Since 1949 the American Women’s Club of Brussels has gathered together American expat women. In addition to a library, a nursery and other services in English, every month the club organises a number of activities
http://www.awcb.org/ à Rhode-Saint-Genèse.
- The American Clubs and Associations (ACAB) reunite nearly 60 associations or clubs related to or predominantly American
- Internations, become a member of this dynamic association and meet their group of American expats
...and why not to do sport?
- American football team Black Angels
- All about American football