Brussels Bars & Cafés
Sandrine and Victoria have fixed themselves a famous challenge, at “Le Boentje” (that is to say in Belgium, a small crush) all the material is recycled, while totally using the ecological card:
- zero waste,
- the products are delivered in bulk,
- reused-transformed from waste,
- 25% of the food is bio and that will increase,
- the products are supplied by local producers…
- they also offer zero waste workshops.
Here is an initiative to encourage and to inspire us !
You are a follower of without gluten, no problem, you’ll find everything you need.
Open from 10h to 20h Le Boentje offers small snacks.
Place Collignon, 18
Place de la Liberté – 1000 Bruxelles
T 02 356 14 05
Wide choice of beers and wines. Dish of the day, live music every Thursday. A place not to be missed. Large terrace under the beautiful trees of this charming Place de la Liberté.