Manneken Pis, who this year celebrates its 16th birthday on December 16th, will be the guest of honor of the Christmas market.
On this occasion, the Christmas tree of the Grand Place will be decorated with the colors of Belgium!
The Christmas tree, offered by the city of Stavelot, will be transported to the Grand Place on November 21 and then adorned with 1.5 km of light garlands and dozens of christmas balls.
The Grand Place, la rue de la Bourse, la Place Sainte-Catherine, la Place de Brouckère and the beginning of the street with the same name, la Place de la Monnaie, la Tour Noire, and le Vismet, will be at the party for more than one month.
Some news plus the great classics, which we find each year will be there:
- « Son et lumière » and a nativity scène in the Grand Place.
- The skating rink in la Place De Brouckère.
- The big wheel,
- 250 chalets to delight your eyes, your taste buds and your wish list.
- Films, audio-visual works at 360°, concerts, digital art, immersive shows and activities for families will be accessible in the DOME Place de la Monnaie. Carpets of plants, welcoming poufs and hot drinks will help you to catch your breath.
- Moving works of art animating the facades of l’Eglise Sainte Catherine and the Viage casino.
In two words, 2,5 km of happiness !
Friday 29.11.2019 to Sunday 05.01.2020.
Daily from 12:00 to 22:00 – except Tuesdays 24 and 31.12.2019: 12:00 to 18:00
Where to do your Christmas Shopping?
The best districts in Brussels, click here
Shopping centers in Brussels, click here
Among Brussels major events, Winter Wonders is probably the most popular. What else does Brussels offer?