Expat Club is the premier international community in Brussels. They organise social networking events and day trips to introduce you to the best of the city, Belgium and beyond. Here are some examples:
• Special introduction workshops for newcomers,
• Private professionally guided visits to various, museums in Brussels, such Horta, Van Buuren, Meunier, Museum of Musical Instruments and Coudenberg,
• Movie Nights (soon in private theaters),
• Bar evenings in unique private locations,
• Lounge nights & parties,
• Neighbourhood walks,
• Sunday morning hikes, through parks and forests
• Breakfasts, lunches, brunches and diners,
• Guided tour through the Port of Rotterdam by an industrial expert,
• a 2,5 hour visit through the Audi Brussels Factory,
• Midnight tour at the enormous UPS shipment facilities at Cologne-Bonn Airport,
• Daytrip to the Champagne with visits to prestigious houses like Mercier and Taittinger,
• Daytrips to Paris, Amsterdam, Luxembourg,
• WWI & WWII Battlefield tours in Ypres, Verdun and Bastogne,
• Art trips to Louvre Lens and Centre Pompidou in Metz.
All their events are meticulously organised. We arrange professional guides for our city tours. Often we privately rent an entire museum. We pre-visit all destinations to ensure you see the best places and get the best deals. And we travel with top class luxury coaches with extra leg space and highly comfortable seats (with complimentary drinks & snacks).
So what are they waiting for? Meet new friends and join the community that loves the same things that you do. Register today at www.expatclub.org.