Rue de la Régence, 3 - 1000 Bruxelles
The Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium present 20.000 works in 6 museums:
- Old Masters: Brueghel, Rubens, Jordaens, … and the greatest master pieces from the 15th-18th century
- Modern Art: the must-sees of the 21st and a selection of master pieces from the 20th century
- Magritte: the largest collection of the Belgian surrealist in the world
- Fin-de-Siècle: Khnopff, Spilliaert, Ensor, Horta… Discover the unique art from 1900’s Belgium
- Wiertz: a journey between romanticism and terror in the home-studio of the Belgian painter, sculptor and writer
- Meunier: the home-studio of the great Belgian painter and sculptor, witness of the social and industrial life in Belgium during the 19th century.