Inscription des étudiants à la commune

Students who are non-EU nationals

Non-EU nationals can only study in Belgium at a college or university which is run, approved or recognised by the State. Some institutions are not recognised but, obtain special permission each year to allow the enrolment of foreign students. The temporary residence permit and the Certificate of Registration in the Register of Aliens (C.I.R.E.) are limited to the period of study. Students who are EU nationals or nationals of equivalent countries can study at all Belgian colleges and universities.

Procedure :

  Retour à Education & langues